Code of Conduct
- The Code of Conduct applies to all members of VNOAI. The VNOAI is committed to conducting its business with the utmost integrity and to the highest ethical standards, complying with all laws governing its operations in India.
- As a VNOAI members, you are expected to:
- Behave in an ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable laws and rules of your organization and of India. VNOAI has zero tolerance for any acts of corruption.
- Create a safe work environment free of harassment and bullying, where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. ¬ VNOAI members are expected to comply with all applicable laws of India in this regard.
- Comply with laws on Anti-trust and privacy of data (both personal and of the intellectual property of VNOAI member organizations)
- Insider trading is prohibited by law and is punishable by imprisonment, criminal ﬁnes, civil penalties and private party damages. ¬ VNOAI members are expected to comply with their own organizations policies and applicable laws of India in this regard.
- Any Conﬂict of interest arising from activities of any VNOAI member, to the interests of VNOAI or of its member organizations, must be disclosed to VNOAI
- Breach of Intellectual Property Rights is prohibited by law and could lead to civil legal proceedings and reputational damage. ¬Members are expected to respect the confidentiality of the intellectual property of their own organizations and ensure compliance to these policies when engaging with other VNOAI members and with external parties.
- Members are encouraged to report any failure to comply with any VNOAI policies, or any of the above points to firstname.lastname@example.org.